- The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device and then gains access to the information contained therein for the purposes of:
1.creating statistics that help to understand how Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
3.defining the User’s profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network,
- ensure the proper operation of the Store.
- It is possible to configure the web browser by the User which prevents the storage of cookies on the end device. However, in such a situation, the use of the website by the User may be difficult.
- Cookies may be deleted by the User after they have been saved through the appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or by using the appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
- These links contain information on how to delete cookies in the most popular web browsers:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwie-ciasteczek,
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.60/pl/cookies.html,
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl,
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pl_PL